Date: Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Time: 17.00 - 19.00
Locaiton: Berkeley Homes, Tower Bridge Road, Tower bridge, London SE1 2AA
The official launch of the 16th edition of Southwark magazine.
Senior members of the council were joined by development and investor partners to hear about the upcoming opportunities in the borough.
Speakers included Cllr Peter John OBE, leader, Southwark Council and Justin Tibaldi, divisional managing director, Berkeley Group.
Guests were also able to take a tour of the new 900 seat theatre that will open at One Tower Bridge in 2017.
For more from Southwark magazine please click here and to request a copy of the magazine please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates at the event were asked to fill out a survey during the event. The results here:
1. Why did you choose to attend this event?
- Networking opportunities 70.59%
- Speakers/Programme 5.88%
- To forge new relationships 47.06%
- To maintain existing relationships 55.88%
- To discover information about opportunity sites 14.71%
- Other (please specify) 2.94%
2. Are you currently investing in the borough?
- Yes 54.55%
- No 45.55%
3. If no, would you now consider investing following this event?
- Yes 33.33%
- No 66.67%
4. How do you rate the quality of the content at this event?
- Excellent 61.79%
- Good 38.24%
5. Did you learn new/useful information?
- Yes 97.66%
- No 2.94%
6. How do you rate the organisation of this event?
- Excellent 73.53%
- Good 26.47%
7. With eight new theatres opening in the next two years in Southwark do you think that regeneration is having a positive impact on the cultural life of the borough?
- Yes 97.06%
- No 2.94%
5th September 2018
Official launch of 19th edition of Southwark magazine hosted at Printworks.
18th September 2018
After a successful MIPIM 2018, Lyn Carpenter, chief executive of Thurrock council and her senior team welcome you to join them at their post MIPIM reception and discuss upcoming opportunities in the borough.
31st October 2018
The Thames Estuary Growth Day is a day of meetings, discussions, workshops and research on growth opportunities and potential in the Thames Estuary region, covering Kent, Essex and east London.
22nd November 2018
The growth day for west London and the Thames Valley. West London and the Thames Valley are about to become better connected than ever before. WOW London is a new forum that, for the first time, will bring together over 200 politicians, industry leaders, developers and investors together to discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities for what will become an economic region in its own right.
Copyright © 2018 3Fox International Limited