Date: Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Time: 17.00 - 19.00
Locaiton: Berkeley Homes, Tower Bridge Road, Tower bridge, London SE1 2AA
The official launch of the 16th edition of Southwark magazine.
Senior members of the council were joined by development and investor partners to hear about the upcoming opportunities in the borough.
Speakers included Cllr Peter John OBE, leader, Southwark Council and Justin Tibaldi, divisional managing director, Berkeley Group.
Guests were also able to take a tour of the new 900 seat theatre that will open at One Tower Bridge in 2017.
For more from Southwark magazine please click here and to request a copy of the magazine please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates at the event were asked to fill out a survey during the event. The results here:
1. Why did you choose to attend this event?
- Networking opportunities 70.59%
- Speakers/Programme 5.88%
- To forge new relationships 47.06%
- To maintain existing relationships 55.88%
- To discover information about opportunity sites 14.71%
- Other (please specify) 2.94%
2. Are you currently investing in the borough?
- Yes 54.55%
- No 45.55%
3. If no, would you now consider investing following this event?
- Yes 33.33%
- No 66.67%
4. How do you rate the quality of the content at this event?
- Excellent 61.79%
- Good 38.24%
5. Did you learn new/useful information?
- Yes 97.66%
- No 2.94%
6. How do you rate the organisation of this event?
- Excellent 73.53%
- Good 26.47%
7. With eight new theatres opening in the next two years in Southwark do you think that regeneration is having a positive impact on the cultural life of the borough?
- Yes 97.06%
- No 2.94%
12th June 2019
Join Cllr Nesil Caliskan, leader, and Mark Bradbury, director of property and economy, Enfield Council to celebrate the tenth edition of OpEn magazine and to find out more about opportunities in Enfield including Meridian Water.
20th June 2019
This one day conference and exhibition will explore how those jobs will be filled, look at our public and private sector readiness and consider the impact of the additional runway at Gatwick which could be in place by the mid 2020's. The perfect storm, or the greatest opportunity to hit the Gatwick Diamond?
2nd July 2019
This forum brings together speakers, experts and councils from across the country to share lessons, challenges and successes on how to overcome some of the common barriers to successful programme delivery. The Councils Building Homes forum provides Local Authorities with a platform for informal peer to peer learning and crucial knowledge sharing.
Copyright © 2018 3Fox International Limited